Pages

7 January 2013

auto drawing


what is subconscious?
Is it me? it does not usually feel like me..
when I let my subconscious do a drawing, I dont say I drew it, say, it came out like that.
I dont even know where the drawing is going to go, which color will be picked up next, its all as if someone is doing it thru me.
The techniques used are unique- I wouldnt usually paint with my fingers! but my subconscious did!
It made two paintings when I wanted to draw hero, one in oil pastels and one with paint. both eerily similar ( both like poppy flower!!)  I realise this only when I look at it later on :)
I wouldnt massage myself with my knuckles, my subconscious did ! :)
dear god! we are such interesting machines and we have so so many features! we have to explore.
it is as if channeling - exactly like when u do a seance.
it feels like I m letting something inside me show itself.. it has a life of its own..

No comments:

Post a Comment