Pages

27 September 2021

blooger is a dinosaur

ya! isnt it? all the cool kids are on medium these days. Blogs used to be written by regular people who put their thoughts down like in an open diary. It was pre cancel culture and pre viral days. A bit safer to say things. Internet was still kind of new, and desktop was still the main portal to internet , not iphone. 

I guess now we have twitter for sharing thoughts?! Its not the same as long considered thought but who has the time for that?!  and it is perfect for small screen.

I used to like blogs and enjoyed the next blog feature to discover random blogs

http://mystic-babe.blogspot.com/2011/09/next-blog.html

It was deprecated long ago, then I thought blogger is going to die. I m surprised, blogger is still alive :-) I was surprised when my blog turned 10 and still alive, now its 12 years. 

Sometimes I wonder if I should make it fully private,  Its not safe to express your thoughts these days and my blog even tho hardly anyone reads it, seems to be crawled by search sites .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment