Pages

2 November 2009

new Dawn

Yeah it feels like, My conscious is slowly emerging out, first rays of the sun... The dead quite and a twitter here and another there... :-P I am getting out of the Drama addiction. Finally I can start to feel my toes and fingers :P I am out of the numbness!
and hence the blog.
Hallyu( korean cultural wave) drowned me! I loved the movies but its the Dramas that did it. Totally addictive and numbing. u dont want anything else in this world than to watch the next episode. Once the drama is done, u go looking for NG's, behind the scenes , Commercials staring those actors and then u bump into another drama starting those actors and the cycle continues :D
How did i get out it.. I guess Kim Hyun Joong hasn't acted in any more dramas :P and I din get hooked to Bi Rain... yet....
First blog post in months, first gardening in months ( I got water lilies for my lily pond and some fishes too ) first meditation in months :-$, first time playing with coco in months, first time visiting my mum's house without laptop in months.
Make that months - month - the addiction just lasted one month :P still I can crib cant i?
Still Good morning Deepa! Congrads on wakin up! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment