Pages

12 January 2022

I dont kill spiders

Ya , The best way to make your house looks its worst is to have cobwebs all over! LoL I know!
They eat flies and sometimes catch cockroaches. I feel they are awesome and catch lot of harmful insects. I saw how one of them caught a huge moth, like 3 times it size mid air, Spider probably had some floating strands which caught the moth, The moth didnt have a chance. Not that moth is harmful. I m just admiring the skill of spiders. I like them :-) They don't scare me. I feel like let them be, in one corner its fine. 
Same with mushroom in toilet. LOL! That created a huge outrage in the office. 

This is why I don't have Friends ! 

And may be you should read this and come back and be my friend ;-)  
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25499718-children-of-time#

No comments:

Post a Comment