Pages

31 January 2022

Faltu interests?

Do our interests go around in circles or are the base interests the same we try to jump to something more socially acceptable but drift back to our "core" interests?
I m feeling the pull of the same old things all over again :-) 
Flowering plants in the house, orange plant, Gardening,  Water colour painting, Clay modelling, Tibet/Buddhism/Astral Travel - Multiverse exploration, Fasting, Mushroom growing, Yeast/Fermentation God! I have a truck load of faltu interests! :-) and I love them

Promotions, growing in the company, learning to showing off my work, money, investments - the interests I tried hard to cultivate last one year, are falling off the wayside.

Hmmm! Feels like u can take a horse to the water but cant make it drink.  

A balance would be great. It is ok to have fun hobbies, but you need to be practical and have grown up interests if you are above 15 years old ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment