Pages

31 January 2022

perfect earth

I m seeing Expanse and some other Space movies/Series. 
Domes, Black Skys, no water... One person born and bought up on Mars in Expanse talks about ocean. He is thinking how wonderful it must be to have so much water that it forms an Ocean. How wonderful to have no domes, you can walk freely. Air water all free! Wow that hit home!

What we have now on earth... its so precious. I m trying to live my life without caring for now - Plastics, Climate change, over consumption, pesticides, fertilisers, Forest loss, extinctions.. Oh Hell! I m going to live for another 50 years Max may be? why should I care!? 
I didn't feel like this, but I felt frustrated. People mocking Climate change, and everyone carrying on as if no shit is happening. Why shud only I care? I felt like that and then decided to not care.

I m sitting and I can see Blue Skies outside, Plants trees birds insects .  free Oxygen to breath, water, every damn thing we need to live is there ready made!  So easy. We live in a perfect world,  What could beat 3 billion years of adjusting to an environment? 

People are dreaming of settling on the moon and mars, We cant even take care of what we have here and we think we will conquer the galaxy .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment