Pages

10 May 2012

I walk alone

The most surprising part is how natural it feels. holidaying alone I thought would be awakward but it wasn't. So natural.. so normal. I realise I have done it many many times but havent named it as such thats all.. may all those 2 day train journeys in India - If u enjoyed yourself on those I think u can count on enjoying urself alone anywhere :) and those official trips.
Free, thats the first thing I felt and peace. and Yupieee!I did it kinda feeling :-) as if its a big deal! but may be it is :-) ..but there is a slight fear that I m turning(?!?:P) into this anti social loner, real fear is that I m liking it :-)
Hah! I want to hug the place...bubbles bursting in my heart!:-) I love the sea! I think I also love the fact that I did this :) I want to dissolve into the sea and sink into the sand...
funny I feel like I am getting away from a close friend when I leave this place.. I linger on and on and on on the beach.. its getting cold and hungry.. ah!but I love this! I dont want to go..
I go to the waves to wash my shoes and then leave but stay on and then back on the sand just 5 more minutes.. ntill the birds stop singing.. may be visit all those silly sand things people have done one mroe time before I leave..
the softest sand and the gentle waves..crystal clear water...the fading light..I want to roll in the sand and rub my back in sand like a doggy but then I guess I have not gone that crazy yet.. I refrain sadly..
I finally get up and leave.. my stomach is very persuasive ..

BTW what do u do with beauty? seeing it is not enough, photographing it..  I get this Arrgh! I want to ..! feeling when I see and feel beauty! some how I want to immerse into it? blend into it, hug it,  dip into it and get it all over me, through me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment