Pages

30 September 2012

be gentle

In words and in thoughts also... my phone and laptop are dead, after a few months of cursing them, they are gone.. :-(  When the phone died I was not bothered, but the laptop.. it died unexpectedly and I feel bad about me constantly cursing  it.
Considering what cursing can do to things I wonder how much it affects people...( ah! u think its all coincidence  and u think I m going cuckooo and all? :-) Its ok.. actually its not ok, dont think bad things about me please.. it may affect me badly :-p )
Should always remember no cursing the usual suspects job/traffic/trains/bus/boss/husband  :)  the body - no cursing fat stomach or tired eyes.. or pinching shoe
Its so easy to not be irritated about things if we just remember. ( part of me wants to roll eyes at the easy :D) 

No comments:

Post a Comment