Pages

27 December 2020

Marie Kondo Takeaways


It helps hone our instincts , think with feelings rather than with logic.

Gives us confidence to choose what we love and the courage to let go of things which are no longer serving us. I think this will change our lives, if we get it right

Respect for all belongings, for the home, for our things etc

Letting go of insecurity of losing something, it will give us confidence to think that we will be able to make do if we dont have something or will be able to deal with it buy arranging for a new one

 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog. Came via Google to a post 2011 on Kundalini and Pranayama. It's lovely since my interests are very similar. Always nice to get a feeling of not being alone in your journey, ways of thinking and questions. All the best to you from Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So happy that someone else read my blog, I m the most and only frequent visitor and my posts are most often re-read by myself, ha ha! . It is a pleasure to get a comment on my blog by like minded people, All the best in your journey and quest too :-)

      Delete