Pages

25 September 2023

Shadow work

I had an interesting conversation with a friend, He discussed couple of books which held my attention - one about Shadow work - Owning your own shadow and 48 laws of power.  I have tried to read 48 laws of power before and It has really trigged me. Like every time I try to read it, I couldnt go past a few pages. I said as much. But I am intrigued by the idea of shadow work. I have heard of it for sometime but havent really explored.

Now I started reading about it - the best indicators to know ur shadow ? - Your triggers. And What triggered me? 48 laws of power :-)  There is a definite link to my shadow to power, manipulation and those kind of things. 

So It makes perfect sense to explore both these - totally opposite ( atleast in my mind they are totally incompatible) concepts together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment