Pages

8 February 2011

free phone

Trying to post this from my e-mail! J Let see how this goes..

 

Nick Vujicic – the guy with no hand no legs and NO LIMITS.  He is an awesome guy allright. The way he is living his life and his attitude is just amazing. Put me to shame. It is very obvious his religion and his church has played a very major role in him and his parents being able to cope with the situation . It must have been very ( unimaginably) difficult – the support that their religion and community has given them is priceless.. so it is understandable that there is a bit of evangelism in the book- I knew this. I decided to read the book anyway but my poor impressionable brain hehe! .. That night  - my mum – we got her converted to Christianity, because we were getting I-phone free.. LOL .. and now she became so fanatical- actually she was more like enthusiastic than fanatical.. any way that was too enthu for all of us and it was unbearable and so we want to convert her back ok.. but its not allowed itseems. So we had to take this up with – ahem- GOD !! I had to take this roller coaster ride to get to his kingdom- looked like a red fort ..  The God territory looked very similar to grand canyon :D and the roller coaster was really scary.. and long winded and after that I think we all forgot about what we wanted with all this..  Dreams!!! Crazy! J

No comments:

Post a Comment