Pages

16 February 2013

Empathy

"replace judgement with empathy"  and have "trust and patience" while doing it :)
Empathy is the answer to "How to have strong values and not be judgmental."
First of all, strong values is not the best way to be, flexible is more like it. and then when we feel judgmental, we need to understand the other person, the difference in perspective, the motives. then there will be empathy and no judgement.
I think that understanding is for intellectual and cerebral people, In case of loving people, where there is love, there is naturally no judgement. I m repeating myself, but these lessons are learnt again and again and forgotten. We dont judge children( generally :D but I do. :-P ) . we dont judge our pets and animals. I couldnt dislike( cant even write hate here) the dog which killed my cats. See Love conquers all.

If u lock ur wife in the car boot for an hour, she wont be happy to see u when u let her out, but ur  dog on the other hand... ;-) who loves u and who doesn't?? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment