Pages

9 February 2013

lumosity

I have signed up for this too, I think this may also  be part of freeing up mind thing that is going on.. but its not obvious.
Its addictive, like all games are. Its fun, and I already feel my brain bulging and its fitting tighter in my skull ( err that might just be the cold and the groggy head! :P ) anyway it promises to help me remember where my keys are and improve my attention to peripheral vision ( which is right now zero) no tip of the tongue words, they will flow right thru.. ok ok :) cool! for price of coffee and in the time to drink it. I m getting all this! cool!  Ill try it!
Ive always felt, video games are a waste of time, useless,
people who play video games are useless, snobby geeks.
but I have signed up for playing computer games everyday for 15 minutes.. by this, I am now grudging conceding that may be video games did help them develop their brains better! Grr.

Allright, its allright to change ur opinions, its a sign of openness and progress :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment