Pages

13 January 2014

I miss the river side...

Undrafting an old post. Looks like I wrote it after an afternoon by my favourite lunching spot by the river. but so weird - I start the blog with  "hehe all empathy and spirituality have gone to dogs n replaced by irritation but I m calling it kickass attitude :P :P yeah few posts coming that way" and .... What is kickass/irritated about the blog below?  have split personality?!! ]

I saw this funny bird by the river, he looked like a kid with a bad haircut :D  like a straight haired boy with two vortices on the head :D no one can give them a good hair cut :D LOL!

 Funnier this guy thought he was a duck n was hanging out with some ducks, swimming with them acting like them :D He looks nothing like them. Creepy thing :D They all looked like good kids with oiled hair and this one with bomb blast hair. What do you think we looked like if we din have mirrors? :D


I found its Great Crested Grebe-Male.


photograph by: JJ Harrison (jjharrison89@facebook.com)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Crested_Grebe

No comments:

Post a Comment