Pages

2 January 2014

Dolphis are intelligent

"Dolphins are highly intelligent creatures, They like to keep themselves occupied all the time. Most of their time is spend in having fun!" the documentary tells me! Grrrr!!!!

We ... are also suppose to be highly ...


Edit: When I was searching for killer whales brains - apparently they have parts to their brain which we dont have, some suspect they are more advanced than humans emotions wise ( Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy? :) ) I found this.( Captian Watson has something to do with  anti whaling and Georg is a Whaler I think)

Captain Watson: "Georg, I happen to measure intelligence by the ability to live in harmony with the natural world. By this criteria, whales are far more intelligent than we are."

Georg: "That is a stupid criteria. By that stupid criteria, you could say cockroaches are smarter than people."

Captain Watson: "Georg, you are beginning to understand what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment