Pages

2 July 2024

15 years and counting!

Thats how long this blog is going on. The speed at which time is passing... To think the first post was made in 2009 when Obama came to power, When I was in bangalore, still only early 30s to my late 40s now, when there were no smart phones even - no whatsapp, only facebook on laptop. Indeed it is a bit disturbing, I didnt feel disturned about  1994 being so far back and 15 years passing in 2009, It feels more now. Is that because of aging? 
Still active, still writing , not as much as before. The number of new ideas and concepts have indeed slowed down. I seem to have exhaused reading about the mind blowing stuff and havent yet cracked experiencing all the mind blowing stuff I have learnt about. So I m in this limbo where things are a bit mundane - focus is on health and wellbeing not on super natural. 

No comments:

Post a Comment