Pages

27 June 2024

Diana wyne Jones again. When you read some books you feel like may be, may be the author is writing the truth? Ok Diana Wyne Jones writes fiction, magical places with multiverses and everything. so? How is it possible? :-)
I think she knows magic, she has experienced it. I can tell - I read a lot of fantasy and atleast I think I can tell some who have are writing by studying, reading mythology and lore - J K Jowling and  those who are writing their experiences _ Diana offcourse and then Neil Gaima, Terry Prachet and even Douglas Adams . Hmm Douglas Adams I m not sure he has experienced Magic but I know he has absolutely dabbled a lot in "magic" occult and such :-D 
and Oh offcourse Miazaki! Studio Ghibli is unadultrated magic.  I saw the play BTW spirited away. I had tears in my eyes ! ha ha! pure magic, the gods, the dragon. I donot believe for one moment that Miyazaki has not experienced spirits in real life? it is impossible! Tears for 2 reasons, i was touched and mind blown - always after watching studio ghibli movies. Also envy ;-) Why cant I meet totoro?or kodama? I want to meet Shinto spirits too like Miyazaki has met.  
my world is magic today. Summer days do this to me. beautiful long summer days, there is definitely magic on the air, faeries are flying about just out of my eye sight. 

Ps: When I say magic, they know magic what do I mean? I think I mean they have had mystical experiences, they know or they have seen something out of ordinary happen. Ghosts fairies angles, or they know that the reality we see is a bit shifty, that their is a veil etc. 

Have I experienced magic? have I seen it? how am I so absolutely convinced that all that is true? :-) Someone who reads this will think i have lost it. What does she mean -its all true. Its "FANTASY" for gods sake?!?  I m convinced that magic is true, what we experience at any point is just one posibility.. There are hints... but I m not brave enough to go into the rabbit hole. There is no knowing if you will ever come back sane.  there is safety in this illusion, It is custom made for our brain for stability - True or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment