Pages

23 May 2022

Why do shrooms?

Psychedelics can be used for 
Level 1-  entertainment, for tripping , for getting cool experiences
Level 2 - They can be used to solve your mental problems 
Level 3 -  Use to advance spiritually.
I want to use for level 3:
My intentions 
I want to open my mind
I want to expand my mind
Who am I?
What is this universe?
What is behind this veil?
Who or What is Sonu?
What can I do to for the highest good of everyone, every being?
I want to be accepting and kind
I want to be less judgemental  

Why to write this down? Because intentions become unclear after interacting with the world, Other people have different goals and that will influence you. And when thing get difficult the question Why the fuck did I ever do this comes to mind! LOL! At that time I need to remember my intentions.

Also my mind is full of judgement against intoxicants be it alcohol or Ayahuasca and I needed this justification for my mind to stop feeling guilty and clear up. 
I think it was not judgement towards people who are doing this for level 1, It was fear of judgement by society. That fear is subtle and so deeply instilled in us its crazy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment