Pages

7 September 2015

eternal torture

The idea of eternal torture, this stuck a chord of fear in me, getting killed is ok, but being held captive n being tortured for years... strikes a deep gloom in my heart.
It started of by the idea of pitr in indian mythology, they say if ur children or inheritors dont have children then u will be stuck in the world where u cannot work on salvation. I donot believe all this, it seems extreemly unfair to some very nice people I know and also very manipulative may to get people to procreate, ( If Dr Bappa didnt go to heaven, then ur heaven is an effing place you disgusting bastards!).
 Anyway, this reminded me of some fiction (or was it a dream?)  where people are tortured for life ( NOT tortured untill death, because they are not in a hurry to kill them) . They were operated on, on their brains, so there was no escape from that torture for them - ever. They were physically mutilated to be on all fours and in leashes and mentally mutilated so that they only have enough sense to feel the horror of the torture. I keep getting the picture of   chained collared person on all fours with a gas mask  and that peson is not a person anymore, he is reduced to a worm or something. They keep saying death is a blessing. so damn horrifying and disturbing this was. I associate this with ISIS and middleeast. I dont know were I got it from, I think its a mish mash dream,
 Could be what my brain made up after reading about the torture of victims by psychopaths, girl with dragon tatoo and the halle berry movie with her disgusting husband and that guy in US who help some girls captive and tortured then for decades ( Ah this seems to be the main horror influence).  Or it could be Game of thrones torture scenes and the ambience is out of the central asian jail in Batman movie.

Horrid horrible dream/thought or whatever! 
Take care and watch nice things Deeps, not such horror, it has left a bad impact on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment