Pages

7 September 2015

all beliefs - with a pinch of salt.

cats are thieves, cant trust cats, they dont love u.
cats think u are their servant.
 some people say oh i hate cats, u got a cat i wont come to your house, but they never keep their promise ;)
cats are not loving...cat will eat you if you die! For gods sake, ever had a cat? ever died? no.. then how do u know? :-P

Our human heads are so full of shit.

No offence !even mine is. I mean we are so full of ready made information, filled up like fast food. Its hard to figure out how much of it is true and how much of it is bullshit. We pick up our beliefs and ideas from all sorts of very unreliable sources. We are like sponge, we hear something, it gets processed and gets stored in our head sometimes as true without our conscious validation.
I have seen thought seeding happen, I say something to someone, they deny it, reject it and forget it, after a couple of months, they come back to me and tell the same thing I suggested back to me!! They believe its their suggestion and that they agree with it! :-) I bet I do the same and I dont even know it!
So all beliefs - with a pinch of salt.


No comments:

Post a Comment