Pages

27 May 2022

28/02/2013 - Seems like a healing tapping session report.

28/02/2013 - Seems like a healing/ tapping / past life regression -DIY?  Anyway its a session report from long ago - I used to struggle a lot with coughs, then poor me. Panchakarma has healed it, cough free since .. 2016? 2017? 2018? 

Had a wonderful healing session yesterday
It was amazing.
Putting these in words, I m still learning to put these experiences in words in a nice way which makes me happy and which is a nice read as well.
Yesterday I went and blessed my old self and then I reckoned that my future self which is much smarter than me must me blessing and healing me right now
such a wonderful feeling that! I did feel her come and kiss my cheek too and then I felt this fairy queen also come and kiss my cheek, green dress and a gold band she had on.

So many things happen, I need to put them all in words fast and nicely
My eyes were prefect at one point when I woke up and night and then I tapped into accepting the blessings and miracles in my life

I did feel like I released a lot of old stuff and felt cleaned and healed from inside. I let go of a lot of things with respect to sight and seeing.

I m trying a new thing these days, going into dungeons and basements (in my mind) and looking for things..
then I think I found the reason for my cough, touching my head and neck and back when I cough seems to feel better.
Oh yeah I seemed to regress into childhood in my vision I blessed my self  then I because a lil baby I did a oil massage for the lil baby and I felt really good
Then I seemed to regress into nothing and then into a old lady, it was one ugly lady then an english lady with white hair and then another lady ... no connection with these women tho, except with the ugly one, I could talk to her, the others din feel like me. the baby surely was me! I felt it. and whatever I did to her I could feel the comfort.
I need to tap a lot more to release this cough
I think this is the last cough and cold I m going to get in my life, I m learning from my body I m listening to it this time

No comments:

Post a Comment