Pages

28 May 2022

12/02/2012 - Old Rant about Fixed mindset

This is a rant about fixed mindset - But at that time I didnt know about Growth mindset /fixed mindset but Fixed mindset seems to have annoyed me. Seems like it was deemed too private and vulnerable to share at that time but now I feel its ok to publish - 25/05/2022

"You read so many spiritual books, u give so much gyan but u still get angry?"
"Thats why I dont read those books, because I wont be able to follow them"
"U were crying buckets seeing nature, now u are angry, what happened?"
These statements offended me! why?

I hate this about some people,  they are so bloody cynical. I hate it.
Why cant I accept them being cynical?
is the superiority, condescending nature irritate me?
They seem to be telling "I wont read good books because I wont be able to follow them! U read those books and U dont follow them So I am superior to you!"
The statement start off with a -ve "I wont be able to follow." the assumption itself is sick.
Second thing is they expect themselves to be perfect and follow everything that they read, like some very staunch (Kattar) followers I hate that. I like flexible.
Third thing is they think it's either all or nothing, "I wont be able to do all so I wont do nothing". I hate that as well
That is so left brained. Always measuring are u successful? How successful? What is the percentage of success etc 

I got very angry, it was taunting me and questioning me... like saying - You are fail. My ego got hurt.
I m first of all trying to not get into that mode of measuring and weighing up myself all the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment