Pages

28 May 2022

small miracles that shouldnt be forgotten -06/11/2011

tiny coincidences or is it magic?
walking to bus stop at night, suddenly i miss my kittens, i want a kitty, i want a kitty, I want a kitty, And there it is! one cute lil kitten sitting in front of someone;s porch.
Feeling nostalgic bout Tom Sawyer, I want huckelberry finn!!! next day I am talkign to parents and browsing thru books in office library, I just pick one up absent mindedly and guess which one it is :)
Went off to parkour class, forgot to look up the meeting place! Oops! I dont even have a smart phone, nor do I have anyones phone  number! I dont want to miss the class!! oh what to do! What to do! I can wait near the station and hope someone from the class passes that way- but station has like 10 entrances!!!
waitn for 15 mins no one turns up. only 5 mins more and no one passes by yet. :-(
I see this beggar/hippie asking for money. my principle - dont give money... but long haired hippy I end up looking at his face, twinkle in his eye! and wicked smile :) Okay! I think Ill give him my change, but too embarrassed to dig into purse in front of him, I go into station dig out 20p, n come out - beggar s like Vanished!! oh well! but I see a girl from parkour walking towards me :-D and she knows the way too!! cool or what! :) It felt like Raj Kumar movie God comes and tests him in different Veshas :D hehe! Seriosuly freaky! :D I think that beggar vanished with a "Dhang!!!!! " noise just like in old kannada movies :)
Blood test at the hospital( dont panic,It was just routine :P), It takes one and half hours waiting. go at 7 30 and it opens only at 9, if u go later, then its wait for hours.( Yeah NHS is like that only,but/because it is absolutely free. I was cribbing bout NHS untill I met this American girl who was so grateful about free healthcare that she had tears in her eyes!!!) . so went in at 7 30, . I see an old man roaming around in the hospital looking confused and lost, looking at boards searching...there are lot of people to ask but he din ask anyone for help.. Should I go ask him whats up? He is far away.. 8 o clock. We get our coupon numbers, mine is 4. Ill be out by 9. Old man still eating my head, OK! Ill just go and ask that old man whats up anyway,  i have coupon now.. I go find him. Naw he is allright, he is waiting for some dept to open up! :-) but he was happy I asked anyway :P  I come back and surprise! that day nurses have some meeting so they decided to start the tests immediately and its my turn! I m out by 8 5! instead of 9 5! :-) was it a reward for being good girl? 

No comments:

Post a Comment