Pages

18 January 2010

Life feels like a Jara bande, I feel I am doing this and that to improve myself I live well for a period of time, I live healthy and it goes on and then one day I notice myself - again I am back to square one.. its like climbing up the jarabande from the slope side… climb up and slide all the way down… climb up and slide all the way down and again and again and again… I am getting weary of this… feels like that guy sharmaji keeps talking about.. the one who pulls the rock up and slides it down in hell or was that heaven? I feel he is better , he is doing that because he is forced to do that, he doesnot have a choice.. me I am doing it because I am afraid to stop pulling the rock up. I am afraid to let the rock sit at the bottom of the hill.

Meditation I had learnt to go quite deep. I quit

Astral travel and energy body development

Anger control

Watching of my thoughts

Trying to find what I want to do in life…

How many aspects can I list..

I lack discipline is that what it is all about?

4 comments:

  1. Hmm.. something you wanted to do but havent finished yet.
    But looking at the glass half-full, dont you think you have done sufficiently well :-) Many havent even tried meditation and other things you mentioned above..
    What are they, btw ?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you are speaking my mind..

    I am indeed another person who tries a lot of things and before I plan to do something significant, my focus shifts to another hobby, thought, idea. etc etc :)

    BTW, coming back to your comment on my soap carving of elephant, its quite interesting :) So, whose sis are you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, what I've leart about myself is, not to bother to excel in something.. but just enjoy the experience of experimenting.. If it is the case with you, then just enjoy the journey :)

    Cheers,
    Netra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Netra,
    I am Vivek's elder sister, he was ur classmate in Eng..
    Me too love to expirement, but There are somethings like Astral travel, it is something I really really really want to do u know... its like u need to see results to actually believe that it happens and that needs constant effort to progress..

    ReplyDelete