Pages

22 June 2011


Restlessness
I notice a restlessness in me.
It feels like there is lot more bandwidth in my head than what is required for the current task..
Listening to some audio book/chanting along with doing work.. split attention seems to solve this restlessness problem.
Am I just looking for something more meaningful/satisfying, I am always checking mail, replying immediately, chatting etc. Its like an addiction! I do manage to get work done in time !but it is not single minded concentration.

Feeling that it is slipping away. Fear and kind of panic of loosing what I am thinking and of things which I am reading, going away without making an impact. This is especially strong when I am reading something which really makes sense  and which I want to incorporate in my life.
 I have decided to make notes after reading such books. Fiction is ok, but when u read non fiction I want to make a summary of sorts of what I  learnt so that it stays in.
hmmm! This after knowing that brain making complete recording of every moment of waking/probably even sleeping life!  why cant I just trust my subconscious to take notes and make amends as required?

No comments:

Post a Comment