Pages

20 June 2011

... some sunny day


Aase ye Dukhake mula? Says Buddha..
But I have to agree with Rehman ( may be Mani ratnam?) more... Chiina china aasai…
I want to I want to I want to…
I love the "I want to do this!!" Feeling! I actually can measure how happy I am at any point of time by  counting how many things I want to do..
I don’t want to do anything = 2/10 happy.. I want to everything = 10/10 J
I am generally happy, so happy that so many aasaes are sprouting in my head.. must be the Sunshine today J
Mounted police – I want ride horse again..
I want to go to London bridge..( ah tower bridge or what ever)
I want to go camping some place...
I want to make gods place like in that korean movie...
I want to do pottery again..
I want to… I am happy.. there are these "I want to"s I missed them …

No comments:

Post a Comment