Pages

20 June 2011

3 interesting dreams


Some times these days I  get dreams which are more like sensations rather than situations.
This one was interesting. I felt I was sleeping in a wooden box, I felt nice and warm, I liked the wood.. then I realised... ummm may be this is a coffin :) then the lid closed. wooden lid. It didn't hamper my breathing. I felt warm and safe and nice, but then I felt, I want to be buried in mud and not in coffin! The lid was removed and mud started falling on me. In the background I was awake/aware. I am thinking yeah! Its nice to be buried like in a muslim funeral than christian one. Then I did away with the box completely, I was surrounded by earth... I was still breathing! It felt nice... felt like a cocoon. nice! I felt like an earth worm! I moved around in the mud, loose warm slightly moist earth leaving holes behind. Then I relaxed and then ..I forgot.. it lasted longer than this...and I enjoyed it a lot later too. may be just the mud sensation. yeah.. I tried to go in deep into earth to meet the hot lava! I could see orange yellow but the feel was still cool. Then I remember thinking I should check on internet  if anyone tried to go into  the earth during astral travel!

That weekend,I spent the whole day in a rose garden, reading some a spritual book. It did feel meditative. some how end of the day I was unusually tired. a nice warm bath didnt help much with the body ache. Also whole week I have been trying out some imagination exercies. a tip I got from one OBE book - use ur imagination when ever u can. so i imagine wings on myself when jogging.  Imagine myself dancing in the tube etcetc :D its fun anyway.
About 2 at night, I was awake and not getting any sleep.I was trying to relax. I started feeling some tactile sensations, like I was, my body was moving about in a boat or something. My eyes were open( or so I thought ) I could see dim twilight in the room. I am wondering what was happening! sometimes stronger sensations like my body was being tossed around etc.  I was enjoying this sensation, Then I slept on my back. felt stronger vibrations and buzzing. I was very happy  all this was interesting. Then a movie screen like thing opens up in front of me and I see myself in that - Its just like a movie screen - 2D, myself roaming around in a field. At first it took up just quarter of my vision and then it filled up the whole vision (I dono when it was full screen whether it was 3D or still 2D) then I could toggle back between the two :)  I was thinking is this a dream? or what is this? and Then I really woke up! So the whole thing was a dream after all! I did feel  I was awake and feeling all those sensations. may be just the second part about the movie screen like thing was a dream? and the first part lucid dream?

This one is more like impression than dream..
I did twin heart meditation ( In the tube, can u believe that? :D) It involves blessing mother earthIn the middle of the meditation, I was blessing mother earth with loving kindness, pinking gold light entering earth and all the beings on earth. I imagined each persons heart lighting up with pink energy,  I imaged same lighted heart inside of earth. ( I try and make it all fun, it my imagination anyway) Then I  hugged Gaia, a mother figure inside of earth. Inspired by some recent reads. This was all voluntary imagination meaning  I was doing all the imagination. I felt lot of warmth and love from her. After this, the images became involuntary...like a dream but I was awake...
Mother figure turned into a  straw man/mummy type of figure,  threadbare and broken around the edges type, he was not zombie, but lifeless and inert. He was bent like he was sitting but he was not sitting on anything. I thought, Ok this is one aspect of mother earth which probably needs blessing. needless to say I didnt feel warmth at this point. :-) Then I blessed this man/doll/statue with loving kindness...imagined him being filled with golden/pink light( this was Voluntary) He fattened out a lot, and became alive/animated. He had the face on his stomach. the head shape was still there but eyes lips nose were on the stomach. the features were like Mayan gods, Actually Indian demons also look like that but the mouth was on the stomach and head was just a stub. He was stocky,square and a crude figure. He looked like he was carved out of a block of wood and not made of straw as before. I continued blessing. He came towards me, passed through me. continued going away behind me. He became smaller and smaller and I think he was climbing a mountain, It was a steep mountain with a narrow top.by the time he reached the top he became a small baby,normal cute baby with a bald head. he was playing with the clouds. Untill this point the images were predominantly yellow/orange/ pink/red, now they become blue,violet grey like night. and...then I started seeing faces.. huge faces in the sky, just the features eyes nose lips, proper beautiful faces like someone would draw. not cloud faces, just glimpses. I think by this time it was voilet /maroonish. at this point I thought what happened to straw/man/ baby it has disappeared into clouds. I think there faces were more like hypnogogic imagery..Then meditation continued. Its fun! all this in the tube ride pretending to be asleep :) ( got down at the right stop BTW :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment