Pages

25 July 2018

Am I a hypocrite

People who insist on using separate vessels for meat and veg, who want to use separate vessels for festivals all this irritates me no end.

But according to pranic healing, energy permeates everything and this even if you wash it, if you cook meat in a vessel the energy stays. I believe in this. So basically I know the reason behind why they are doing it, I believe the reason to be true. Then why the irritation?

1) I believe that the nuisance and ill feelings such fuss causes far outweighs it benefit
2) the spiritual development of such people is minimal ( :-P yeah I know :P ) and such hygiene is required for serious and advanced yoga practitioners. Not for people who do maggie style sandhyavandane ;-)
3) Also I am not sold on the value of prana hygiene, It reminds me too much of un-touchability and all the social evils. nothing good could have caused it or could come out of it. I feel anyone on the path shud be beyond such small selfishness.  
4)  Is it because I think, They are using it for material benefits and not for spiritual

This comes under the general umbrella of my irritation towards many old customs, done ignorantly, causing more harm than good etc etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment