Pages

26 September 2019

Extreme/Excess?

This annoys me like hell, like health and safety does. I dont have a name for this. May be it can be called Excess or greed? or indulgence? I want it - I get it?

When I was a kid I liked pink. So, my parents got me one pink dress or may be 2. Now, girls like pink, So EVERYTHING is pink.  Dress to bicycle to shoes to underwear and toilet paper!!! Pink!!!
When I was a kid I liked Dosa, So "when" my mom made Dosa I was happy and ate happily without fuss. I enjoyed it. Now if kids like Chicken, it means they dont eat anything else but eat only chicken. They eat chicken everyday,every meal. Whatever is cooked at home, chicken is cooked for them!
Garlic is good for us - Indian cuisine, add garlic to some foods, Westerners - take a garlic tablet every day!!
Meat makes us strong, we should eat protein, So now we invent Keto diet! we will eat only protein. Carbs ? Eeeeeks!!!! We treat it as if its shit or poison.
Make up makes us look good, We used to wear makeup on special occasions, but now people wear makeup every day. Some even when swimming - water proof makeup. False lashes, fake nails? Fake hair attachments?  This was the realm of movie stars and stage artists. Normal day to day people didnt feel the need to "Dress up" like this.
If you liked shiny clothes, Ok you could wear it for weddings and functions. Today, glitter is in every thing from my eraser to toilet paper :P Thanks for all the micro plastic pollution ppl!
Intimacy - from the age 15 to death, we want someone to f***. In relationship fine, if not pick someone from the pub/tinder or friend with benefits!?

All this is same thing , We dont want to control cravings and we are slaves to it. In this society, Controlling our wants and especially controlling the wants of children is seen as some kind of cruel abuse! *rolls eyes*




No comments:

Post a Comment