Pages

19 July 2009

Pranic Healing

I did pranic healing for dear Chintu, my mums pup. and it worked. I am happy I was able to give at-least some comfort to that troubled soul. I am sad that I couldn't do pranic healing again. It is very strenuous, I couldn't muster up enough will power to do it twice a day. requires a lot of concentration and so strained me , I am a bit guilty about that.
Lot of -ve energy in that poor thing, my left hand tingled for almost half hour after trying to heal him, Hes been suffering all 3 months since he is born. :( Its really sad. He was really happy and active when he was hear, he'd learnt to get out of the house through the window by observing the cat! Sneaky lil thing :D . Sweaty pie, hope he gets well soon.
I am encouraged to take up Pranic healing further, next month Ill take up the advanced healing course. I can provide relief to people, I should. It is really handy with pets and children. It is effective, minor grouse is that they have courses one course which has $$ in the name! SO NOT SPRITUAL :) but Ive these things are helpful , so Im keeping all these misgivings aside and joinin that course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment