Pages

4 August 2009

That sachin no...

It's what we call "that Sachin no" syndrome. when I trip my shoe is stupid, when I go late to the bill counter, the counter ladies are the idiots... too slow.
We were at Chandan's place one weekend. Joy boy comes home all flustered, one look at him. He starts shouting, "its Sachins fault, he only told me. I didnt do anything"
"ok what did u do"
"I didnt do anything, that Sachin no! he only did everything.. "
After a few exchanges of WHAT DID U DO!!!!, and SACHIN'S FAULT. SACHIN ONLY TOLD ME TO DO. SACHIN IS BAD GUY. I was really curious to know what he did do this time around :-)
Shubha was so worried by this time, She ran down only to find the security fellow at the door complaining about broken tube-light and naughty boys throwing stones at all the tube lights in the society and joy was already in his guilty corner by now :-D :-D
Some lesson in life that was, Now... No matter what happens , we know whom to blame... that ubiquitous Sachin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment