Pages

20 January 2011

embarrassed

When ever I sit in the tube

Should I get up and give seat to someone..

Is anyone old standing and I am sitting

When I do see an old person

Hesitation – is he/she old enough to offer seat?

Should I?

Will they feel embarrassement if they are not really old but haven’t dyed their hair etc?

If they think they are young?

Hmmm… before I make up my mind and the person gets off with in one stop and goes

Another one keeps standing..

I am feeling Very odd..

Should I embarrasse myself and still offer seat

Ok I did make up my mind and offered seat to one lady who looked tired one day

She thanked me and sat down

Few days pass – most of my journey passes with this kind of discomfort

Then the good thing happens.. believe me it’s a good thing

This man – 50-60 standing in front of me. Train is crowded

Should I give up seat? Grr …

He wiping off sweat profulesy slipping

Ufff too much

I got up and offered seat..:-$

Oh no no no I am not tired, please sit down. Umm I wont back off so easily it is embarrassing to sit down no?

I offer he refuses I offer he refueses L I sit down.

Then…next stop someone gets off – almost half train gets off and he gets a seat and sits down.

I am uncomfortable meeting his eye.. I am embarrassed that I sat back after offering as if I was half hearted offering seat.

Aah but that lasted half an hour.. Now I am rid of that stupid discomfort for ever

I sit and I no longer offer seat to anyone. If its really old and standing right in front of me.. probably then..The thought also is not bothering me.

Embarrassement is a good cure..

I am wondering why I didn’t cure myself earlier… it has such temporary discomfort and permanent relief.

I am thinking of using it as an effective tool on myself.. just embarrase myself first day so it wont matter after that :-D

Simple no?

No comments:

Post a Comment