Pages

7 January 2011

Why do we sometimes watch/hear/pickup things which irritate us and then try and get irritated?
Its like "A Bail Mujhe Maar."
There is this really irritating regressive serial( korean one at that) I get so angry when I watch it cause it is so regressive. did I stop watching no? I watched and I found forums where I could air my feelings about how appalling it was :D I was really happy to find a lot of bashers tho..
I do this a lot, Twilight series - horrible :D I hated it, but I did finish it ! and got so angry and irritated... I do this a lot..
sometiems kick up topics so that I can get angry irritated and argue about it..

My internal argument against this was( dont agree with it, I am just creating an itch so that I can scratch)...
It is because I have an opinion and I care too much about soemthings and I hate the opposite... my opinion is so strong that I cant ignore. I care.
It is along the same lines fighting with the Auto guy for 2 Rs, asking someone who breaks the queue to please stand back,... but a lil more proactive stance..
peace loving people - They either dont care too much about things..

That is all ok but I do look for thigns to get worked up about and get worked up dont I? :) I do this a lot :P

No comments:

Post a Comment