Pages

23 August 2011

bob cat
black red butterfly
tiny sparrow with red crest
myna(? I guess) with a red cherry in mouth
steam engine! :-) puffing under the bridge! was it rainy day so I saw the puffing?
parrots..
wet grass
empty green fields
hmmm....
dingy rainy weather ,drizzling and grey...but still bliss .. I dono!
mind is really a monkey.. it just goes on roller coaster rides just for fun!!!

bliss continues... day three! yesterday It was long shadows and slant golden sun rays... looked like a picture out of a novel.... hmmmm...I feel like I am floating a few feet above my head! Err should I jinx it by writing like this, then again roller coaster can go up and down no matter what! so I wont bother being worried about it going down, because it will.. Today I hand fed geese! ye!!! :-) thanks to the moms who feed these guys bread, I guess they've become quite bold. come and demand me for food.. They ate all prawns from my prawn rice! One was bold enough to pick food off my hand :) :-} :-} thats a wide grin! One day i'll feed sparrows out of my hand ,like that guy in Regents park. Were those just sparrows or hummingbirds as well?? I saw few fly by without landing on this hand! crazy man really, I dono how he got them to trust him so much!
edit: Day four rainbow! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment