Pages

24 August 2011

remember http://mystic-babe.blogspot.com/2011/07/synchronocity-2.html??
materialised today :P :P :P .. but well again not magically.. butterfly did sit on my hand.. but I think I kinda forced its hand :-) This black butterfly is stuck in the hallway and trying get out of a closed window! dumb fly!  I try to scare it other way- out of the door ..  it  goes every other way than towards the door..  finally its kind of cornered (but not quite cornered enough to feel that is it not synchronocity :P ) and  lands on my shirt and then on my hand ... :-) quickly transported out of the door! phew! and ye!!! :-)

This reminds me of 100 years of solitude, It  was a long and tedious read, but there is one guy in that with yellow butterflies following him everywhere.. Ah I wish I was like that guy!


"It was then that [Meme] realized that the yellow butterflies preceded the appearances of Mauricio Babilonia. She had seen them before...but when Mauricio began to pursue her like a ghost that only she could identify in the crowd, she understood that the butterflies had something to do with him."
 — from One Hundred Years of Solitude

No comments:

Post a Comment