Pages

12 February 2012

Devil and miss prym

Small side story in this..This is why I love Paulo coelho :-)
This old town in France was once an adda for hooligans and evil people who were lead by one Ahbab.. A saint converted them into Christianity and reformed them.
but Ahbab guy is too cool, he manages to add his own twist to the culture of this town.
He invents this ritual - forgiveness day.
Every year, one day - people of this town ask god for forgiveness for all the bad things they have done.. "God! please forgive me, I killed a man, please forgive me, I have sinned and cheated" and so on..
and then they forgive god! :D
They say I forgive u, god, for making it rain and ruining my crop, I forgive u for taking away my young son. bla bla..;-)
You forgive me and I forgive you. so now we are even :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment