Pages

12 February 2012

Worlds with in worlds

It is strange that we think of these things even when we are little kids.. its as if we know..
How come we thought of profound things when we were little kids?
What if this is not life at all but all a dream. what if I am some one else sleeping somewhere and dreaming of this?
What if  there is a world like earth on every electron - we used to get this thought becuase it was so uncany, planets revolve around sun and electrons revolve around the nucleus. just the same.. :-)
and in Reverse,What if we are just a small electron in the body of a huge huge huge organism... It would be so big we would never know!!
What if earth is a huge organism we are all cells of this organism, like we have cells and organs inside us, so does earth...
Reading a  book which is bringing all this back,
Each cell in my body is indeed a life. It has the same DNA as me. Thats the only difference between my cell and a bacteria actually...otherwise they are pretty much same basically...single cell thingys...so I can imagine myself as made of millions of  different bits of life...like forests and oceans filled with tiny life?!? in my own body, doing their own thing ,co-operating and keeping me functioning and happy. I m their eco system..a mini earth?
Aphids reproduce by vigrin birth( or whatever not going into technical details :P) a female takes over a plant and give birth to new females which have exactly the same DNA as the mother.. so all the aphids on a plant have the same DNA, in Selfish Gene Richard Dawkins calls all aphids on a plant as the same one organism...
so Its a matter of perspective...where the organism ends and the other begins... the lines are blurred.. he also says that different cells in our body started off life as individual organisms then they got into partnerships and got bound eternally ( ah! eternal true love! :P )

This book says, If u look at it in one way there is a world inside a world inside a world inside a world .. your red blood cells.. they have friends they have life cycle.. they do their job they grow old and they die.. and go to heaven.. so for some heavenly body aka god.. we are also like a cell of earth which is an organ for the solar system .. etc etc ... like we used to think when we were kids.. just like that :) ( Interestingly I heard similar concept in another meditation, heart chakra of earth is made up of crown chakras of all the people on earth! )
He talks about earth having a consciousness - the concept of Gaia.. who may actually be gently guiding evolution. So gods are not all powerful always right beings but Gaia is like us, getting things right by trial and error.. Only thing that characterises gods is love...gods infinite love..but his perspective is different from what we generally read in spiritual books
He says gods love for us Is exactly like our love for our red blood cell say :) hehe
Like u want ur red blood cell to be happy because it is part of u, but u dont really care that much for its prayers and happniess. do u? :P u want its well being and u love it.. sort off... but that love is not personal. because we are in completely different levels of consciousness.. red blood cell wouldnt understand me, ,my thoughts and motives would just be beyond comprehension for the blood cell, Its like we are alien to each other.. if my cell came out of the body and saw me.. say cause of blood transfusion.. it would think I m god eh?  like that...I go and intervene in this world inside me, mostly when there is trouble.. and sometimes I succeed and sometimes I fail to put things right.. so does god! ( nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D )

Interesting perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment