Pages

12 February 2012

the spirit world

hehehe I am just going total crazy, It started off with spirited away, which made me cry in the middle of the night! I want I want I want, I want spirits and magic and those tiny lil sooth balls to be my friends..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayao_Miyazaki 
Hayao mayazaki is a magician.. so imaginative and so spiritual.. I can feel the love he has for nature in his movies.. I can feel his spirituality ( I dono what ever I mean by that :P)...I can almost believe that the world he has created is real.
Then I watch princess Mononoke... Ah the Kodama spritis in the forest! so adorable! !  by now I definitely believe in nature spirits and I have started attributing the tingly feeling I felt in my heart in my garden in bangalore to these tiny cutie lil things! :) plant spirits! How I love them!    hero was annoying( I mean by his goodness) he refuses to cloud his heart with hatred...Grr I mean he doesnot hate that woman who kills off the spirit of the forest :( Its a saddish movie...
My neighbour Totoro - Awww sweetness..Totoro is again forest spirit!  I love Totoro and the innocence of this movie, the village and everything.. I want to be there.. I want a friend like Totoro.. I want to sit on top of Camphor tree in the middle of the night with Totoro and sleep on his tummy in the tree hollow! such bliss! The sooth balls are again there...It is such a beautiful way of looking at life.. like everything has a soul.. the shrine, the respect for nature so simple...touching..


"Aa chal ke tujhe, main le ke chaluun
ik aise gagan ke tale
jahan gam bhii na ho, aansoo bhi na ho
bas pyaar hii pyaar pale" 


He did manage to take me to a place like this...
Ponyo on the cliff by the sea... nice..
I m crazy about Studio Ghibli and miyazaki <3 <3 <3

Miyazaki is clearly influenced by their religion.. Japan is indeed a unique place
India also is like this, The sweetness and beauty and innocence, its all there, I wish we had ways to express it like the japanese do...



No comments:

Post a Comment