Pages

3 July 2012

Thank you subconscious for waking me up in the middle of the night just in time for the meditation!!
Seriously!! I love you!!! our( my :P) subconscious is so so so powerful, It has put a reminder for July 2nd 7 pm pacific time and woken me up - corresponding GMT summer time!! - It has done this all some 2 weeks ago. Even tho all this had totally escaped my conscious mind, subconscious woke me!! I love it.
This is not the routine/habit thing, this is something else! :D way cooler!
God!!! If we are aligned with our subconscious mind, We can just live life like a breeze - like magic... way too cool. , we dont need drudgery of will power..which is always works with resistance.
Hope humanity( aka me ;-)) will learn to harness the power of subconscious.. soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment