Pages

18 November 2012

Faeries

magic magic magic magic :) flying over cities at night make me feel like I m one of those old timers flying on dragons, brooms, magic carpet whatever flying over fire lit castles...magic..
(that song from alladin,,, I love that song for its picturisation)
After dreaming about and craving for dragons and castles and rocky castles on steep hilltops.. I found Simlmarillion in the book shop today :-) hard bound! Ye!! got so excited stumbled and fell! LOL :D

Edit: I went ahead and bought magical feeling  books Faeries, Faeries oracle, and another faeries book - slightly innocent one :D I sit by the river and read them, Its winter and its really spooky.. every gust of wind is spooky now :D like it, like it. winder is more magical after all! isnt it? and I like the street light also more :D when its foggy or rainy even they look like fairy lights, if u use a bit of imagination that is :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment