Pages

18 November 2012

possessions

collectable.. beautiful things :)
I want to collect things - books
I used to buy books to read.. these days I m tempted to buy books to watch and see, hard bound books..
faery book of drawings... nat geo books..
I want to have things which when I am grandma and I die, small kids will be excited to find
like magic books, fairy statues :) secret drawings, exquisite puzzels.. paintings which make u feel a particular way...beautiful boxes with beautiful things inside :) cuckoo clocks.

actually I want to be that kid who finds good stuff in grandmas house :) thats why I buy old furniture from BHF and get excited about the 1975 news paper in it :) I love antiques, not expensive valuable ones.. just simple ones.. I was so excited to buy a fairy statue.. I was lil disappointed to know it was actually new and not used one :)  I was dreaming that it was with this old witch who could see fairies  and talk to fairies :) who donated all her stuff to Oxfam.. sigh, I think some shop guy donated all the stuff that was not sold to oxfam.
something about used things is very attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment