Pages

18 December 2015

bragging

People are usually not ready for my ideas,  they get there in a few years :-P

rape and getting the girl married off to the rapist for instance, in 80s and 90s nobody found it wrong.
The bhai giving dowry for sister,
hero kidnapping heroin to voo her/rape to seduce etc

now the whole world (atleast the sane parts :P ) boos with me at such things

And now another recent one- About Angelina Jolie

She was marketed as a brave mother doing it for her children at that time and lots of people cried with her , now two years on shes has a syndrome named after her - for getting a surgery with no sickness!

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/115942/20151216/highly-commercialized-health-and-beauty-standards-may-lead-to-angelina-jolie-syndrome.htm

and thats what I thought about it in the first place
http://mystic-babe.blogspot.in/2013/06/more-madness-or-is-it.html


So if you dont agree with me, World! I wont argue,  I know you need time to reach maturity. I  will wait it out :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment