Pages

19 December 2015

Why is everyone wearing Ironed clothes?

All my friends, my family, the world around me , we are all always happy, we are doing very well, even when we are not doing well, we are handling ourselves perfectly
we have no problems no no

How are you?
I am fine.

We all have perfect skin, no wrinkles no scars perfect teeth and red lips
We all have perfect emotions, no sadness, no frustration, no anger, no no

Our houses have no clutter or dust, behind cupboard doors are perfectly folded Ironed clothes and there is no dust under our beds
Our thoughts are clean too, very PC lest we cause offence, just like our words

and yeah I now know, why everyone is wearing perfectly Ironed clothes

:-(

but me.. I m not like that.
Ill tell you a secret, my house - the mess is not even behind cupboard doors :-) I cleanup and tidy up as you walk in, sometimes not.
Pssttt... I have scars and stretch marks and teeny tiny wrinkles, and white hair and hair in my arm pits too :-O yeah I do
and emotions ha ha emotions are a monster mess, my emotions are! he he. I feel things you know, like sooo sad scared afraid, I lose it! at times! soo angry soo frustrated. I m lazy . no I dont work like clock work, I am not organized, dont even want to be :D yeah, you can say my personality is wrinkled. Its not perfect!
:-O
What! u too? NO!
what? you put on a happy front and smile even when you are breaking inside?
I should  just pretend to be like them. wear Ironed clothes and make up and nobody will notice?
Oh! I should strive to be perfect and wrinkle free at the most superficial and easiest level possible? never mind what is Inside? Oh! because nobody can see inside?

That should be easy then ;-)  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment