Pages

21 January 2018

observation

I was shocked when people in America showed atmost prejudice against Atheists, more than towards other religions which are against their religion, like Islam or Hindu. Recently I realised that lot of people in my day to day life also believe that people who believe and fear God are more righteous, less likely to cheat etc! God fearing people are more trust worthy!
This is such a shock me to, Daily we read in the news paper corrupt people donating huge amounts to temples, Godmen horror stories, priests abusing children and what not ? Are they not reading this? 

There are people on my facebook declaring religion and hence god, is the root of all human problems. They are so vocal, I almost believed that such a view  is much more common than it actually is. Its is a very small percentage who have that kind of view.  The consensus in not only in America but India as well is that god fearing person is somehow better
:-) 
So if you want to create a good image better to keep you Godlessness to yourself my friend, along with your voluntary childlessness, partnerlessness, dislike of dogs/cats/children/chocolate/ice cream and feminist views :D



No comments:

Post a Comment