Pages

28 November 2018

Osho

Is horrible. At least what he says just doesnot gel with me. What Buddha said... Introduction to Buddha was quite accurate, He is a scientist etc. Except it was told in 10 times more words than necessary. Ok.

When talking about Buddha, He talks about how a child are most comfortable in mothers womb and how he(HE)  is not free from the womb untill he find a wife. How mother can never forgive a wife bla bla bla such shit. This is Ekta kapoor serial level shit, What about daughters? I dont see any mother holding a grudge against a son in law? He talks of this shit as if it is absolute truth
If Buddha is a scientist, Osho is a rubbish B grade story teller :-)  Just so full of bull shit.  This is just one example, I tried to listen to one hour talk, It didnt have even one minute of What Buddha said, It has full hour of shit about celibacy, this kind of jealousy crap and , bramhins(?) and all sorts of rubbish. How to people tolerate him??!
This is my second and last attempt, I had to take second chance because some people I really respect seem to feel he is good. He just seems like a crap charlatan on drugs to me. So angry :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment