Pages

8 March 2019

Where is Richard Bach

Used to be a rage once upon a long time ago. I lapped him up like crazy. He seems to be completely out of circulation these days.
I loved his books, Jonathan Livingstone Sea Gull, The One, Bridge across for ever. The One made me feel sooo peaceful and that peace lasted for months, I was like a rock on the middle of river, unshakable.
The bridge across was all about out of body experiences. He wrote it all as real, I read it all as fiction, I loved it :-)
But now I know its all real ! :-) I like it but it does not blow my mind like that. It was also about past lives and soul mates and such, past lives I like soul mates.. meh! considering he divorced the woman :D he too .. meh! :D :P
The one was about Multiple dimensions. That was really something.. I loved how it all related to a pilot and his small bi-plane.. .
Nice nostalgia thinking about him. Richard Bach you were good, trends and memes they too pass, fortunately, unfortunately.
I miss you Richard Bach!

No comments:

Post a Comment