Pages

12 December 2019

Deal with it!

August 2019

Listening to Emperror of maladies , feeling literally sick .. Still carrying on. ( Actually that day I was sick :) but I didnt know , thought it was reaction to the book )

Have we become too soft , I feel that is the problem with me, with all this Louise hay and positive thinking brigade.
I am avoiding unpleasantness and pain ( tho that may not exactly be what they are preaching )
I avoid Chernobyl, or powerful documentaries Or looking at linked in. I have become avoidance master.
So I decided I will listen to the book and if I get unpleasant consequences, I will deal with it.

This is such a powerful Mantra - I will deal with it. It gives me so much power.

Discipline is also the same thing, It is carrying on even with the discomfort and the pain.






No comments:

Post a Comment