Pages

5 December 2019

stamp




I licked an envelop closed today,  I wondered how many hygiene concerns are there about this Today ! how I might be thought of as being thoughtless toward postal employees, about my chance of contacts some deadly disease etc... I miss the simplicity of the old days.  I googled and I saw this question on quora, Did people link stamps?! Hmm!
Image result for Indian postage stamp
Awww I loved stamps ! :) I feel sad, I haven't licked a stamp for a very long time, Let alone written a written a letter but I feel nostalgic and sad for demise of the day to day things which lasted only a few decades or a 100 years or so to disappear ...


ps: I am not the only one ;-) Nostalgia is making big bucks Stranger things, return of the audio tape apparently, make be even analog camera, the 80s kids are in their 40s and rich and nostalgic and paying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment