Pages

12 December 2019

killing the joy of living ( rant )

I was wondering if we are killing magic, I am also wondering if we are killing the joy of living my being too organised
Not just in daily life but the government and the businesses that we deal with - 10 years ago I used to use my name with initials sometimes and sometimes expanded it didn't create any problems, but now if the name does not pattern match letter to letter,  it can cause me huge problems, airlines wont fly me, banks dont give me money. We used to be human before and know that  J Bond and James M Bond could be the same person. Now we are all stupid computers. Bus in Kannada becomes Bassu, Stupid Stupid rigid people cant understand this.
Everything is like this, Its creeping up on us, The road rules, the booking months in advance for holidays or to even meet friends, time and date is booked weeks in advance.
I dont know if its just me , but I feel like this is soul sucking, its not free., Its the tyranny of the left brain. We are killing our spontaneity, we are killing the random curve loving right brain activities, we are becoming dull square stupid boxes.
In case of disaster, we will go down in numbers really fast, this kind of mind is adapted for this well curated boring world.
I wonder if the being which has evolved in the natural world for 3 billion years is getting stifled and suffocated in this comfortable and reliable but dry and boring world, I wonder if this is causing high number of autism cases and depression and anxiety.
Rigid rigid rigid rigid I hate it, This is western way of life that is infecting the whole world and bringing with it the whole lot of diseases - mental and physical.
They didn't just infect the native Americans with small pox, they are infecting all of us now, spoiling the lives with their materialism and their clock work like rigidity, killing joy and killing the planet at the same time.
Internet is a gift as well as a weapon, Its a white mans disease carrier.

:-D

( I think I can get away with this. As a brown woman I wont be called racist. If I wrote the something about Black mans or Indian mans disease! Oh my ! I would totally be a racist! ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment