Pages

28 December 2019

paedophiles

I don't know if I should out this on a public blog even very few people read this.
This is the kind of shit which is making me feel like we are living in the world of '1984'. Where I should be careful and thought police are watching me. but here goes..

I have almost disgust for criminal paedophiles, I was thinking how some of the worst curses are Bastard and Incest and NOT rapist and paedophile, I had concluded these two were the worst of the worst things in the world.

There are straight men and there are sexual offenders and then there are rapists.  There are straight men who are celibate all there lives. So similarly there are paedophiles and then there are criminal paedophiles? The ones who we all hate, the disgusting scum are the criminal ones, To each one of those there are 10(20? ) others who have attraction for kids but don't do anything about this? They just feel extremely guilty and can never come out of the cupboard. They are just very unfortunate? Is it a sickness? or not? If being attracted to same sex is hard wired and nothing can be done about it,  So is paedophilia? With the difference being there is no way you can satisfy your craving with out becoming evil?

No comments:

Post a Comment